Title: Photographs of surgical cases and specimens / prepared by direction of the Surgeon General by George A. Otis.
- United States Surgeon-General's Office.
- Otis, George A. (George Alexander) 1830-1881
- Brinton, John H. (John Hill) 1832-1907
- Bell, William 1830-1910
- Army Medical Museum (U.S.)
Publication: Washington, D.C : Surgeon General's Office, [1865-1881]
Please note that a complete citation may require additional information (document date, author name, range of pages/sequence numbers, etc.)
- Description Photographs of surgical cases and specimens / prepared by direction of the Surgeon General by George A. Otis.
- Repository Harvard University Library
- Institution Harvard University
- Accessed 22 Jul 2018